→ 21 Jun 13 at 12 pm
Frances Ha, Noah Baumbach (2013)
I kind of feel like this film was made for me, and I think a lot of people will feel the same. It’s so refreshing to have the core of a film be friendship, especially friendship in between two women. Frances Ha is funny, honest, sweet and is one of those films that manages to capture the essence of those little moments in life. The black and white wasn’t necessary (or really justified) but it isn’t bothersome either. I am just completely in love with this film.
I’ve read reviews that say that men won’t be able to relate to this film, I don’t see why women can relate to friendship in between two men and not the other way around.
- thefilmchronicles reblogged this from thefilmchronicles and added:
- meloyhaberman likes this
- ouisconnie reblogged this from thefilmchronicles
- bagelsandbeatles likes this
- iwannapartybutimromantic likes this
- calliebeattie likes this
- paradoxalogical likes this
- orianabanana likes this
- n-ervosas likes this